Wednesday, April 6, 2011

“Switch” Play Audience Member Experience


Today I went to go see the play "Switch." This play was based on foster youth and their lives. It spoke of all the dilemmas that occur when you are in the system and how the system itself works. It is really inspiring to achieve, and to those that are not in our position it is very touching. The actors were very good and actually made their character in each scene. I am glad I was able to go and I thank not only the teachers for taking us but the authors that created such a great play. I think it would be cool if my story was told in a play.

6 comments:

  1. I like how you thanked the teachers and author for the play. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your post and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about the play and the characters...Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also believe that your story would be a really great play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Joseph. I wish I would have gone. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job on this post and good job thanking the teachers and staff who took us.

    ReplyDelete