Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Testing Tips, Strategies, and Plays Reflection


I am super nervous about the CST's that everyone has to take. Although I know many steps and ways to answer a question I don't know, I think there will be too many questions that like that in History and Biology. I hope I do well in English, and I know I will do well in Math. If there was a way to study I would, but I hope I just don't stress out during the tests. Other than that everything is O.K. I will try my hardest and do as best as I can do, what else can I do?

9 comments:

  1. I believe you will do great on your CSTs. I have faith in you. Great job on your paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have nothing to worry about your mr. 4.0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseph,I'm glad you will put full effort into these tests. They mean so much and will only benefit you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just focus on your questions. You got a 4.0 which means your understanding the material so you should pass it without a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marcus is right, just take your time and you will do good on the CST.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Marcus and Auggie, but if you think you did well on the CAHSEE then you will do fine on this test...don't worry thoe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Everyone above wrote really good comments. High-fives to you all!

    Jo-Jo, I am sad that you think you will perform better in math than English.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post joseph... i agree with Amy. I think your going to do good or just fine!:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute picture, nice job I hop testing wasn't too boring for you!

    ReplyDelete