Monday, April 11, 2011

Third Quarter Awards Review


On Friday we had an awards assembly in the auditorium. This assembly was held by our principle and many of the staff and teachers were there because they each gave special awards away. The actual ceremony was sort of long, but at the end pizza was provided to the ones who got an award. During the assembly I received two awards. One was for getting a 4.0 and another was for being the student f the quarter. For achieving a 4.0 I was given two- hundred dollars. I was very pleased about this. The awards assembly in general was alright, because I guess they aren't typically fun. I can't wait until the next one because I will again receive two- hundred dollars.

8 comments:

  1. Spell check your work before you post it...but good job on your 4.0!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job on getting your 4.0, I agree the ceremony was really long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow punk 4.0 im jealous jk but keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Jojo. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to spell check but good job on the 4.0. Proud of your fantastic effort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so proud of you and Ya-Ya! Next time, just take off your sunglasses inside. You are still not quite a rockstar. .

    ReplyDelete