Friday, April 8, 2011

UnGoogleable Research – What I Already Know


My focus question is “is 2012 going to destroy all of mankind?”. I already know there are a variety of people that believe in it and many that don't. I also know the reason for this event even actually being possible or though of was the fact that the Mayans that created the calendar for many years stopped on a date in 2012. Additionally, I discovered that these opinions and perspective are also all based on religions which can make bias information on 2012. By doing research, I hope to learn more information and different views on what people actually think 2012 will actually stop all mankind.

1 comment:

  1. It seems that you are going to really work to keep this a research paper instead of a persuasive essay. I know you can do it though.

    ReplyDelete