Tuesday, April 12, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper Website Selection Reflection


How did you select quality websites to use as sources for your research paper? Today in class, I chose a few websites that to gather information on my topic question. To search for websites, I looked on the new searching engines first, and then saw that it had much accurate information, the author listed, and the date. When I found a website related to my focus question, I checked on all these critiques, and I went by my chart. I knew some of the websites I found were unacceptable because they had many ads and mostly pictures. I know the websites I selected are good because they fit the above-grade level section. Tomorrow, I expect that Ms. Priester will congratulate me.

2 comments:

  1. Good job Jojo,I think she will congradulate you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Nice image. Can you print it to share as a little poster in class?

    ReplyDelete