Monday, April 18, 2011

My Feelings about the Upcoming CSTs


I know California State Testing is big test for a student and their school. They are BIG and SCARY! I'm my previous tests I always scored high in mathematics. I was always above in English, and I am not afraid for this year's test. This year I am worried about the science portion of these tests. I don't think I have prepared myself all year as I have all my other classes. I know these test scores are looked at when applying for colleges, but I hope that I do good on all of them. I am very nervous, but maybe I can do something to prepare myself.

2 comments:

  1. Study... It's the easiest thing you can do to prepare yourself, I believe you will do fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can study by flipping through your blog, textbook, and/or notes. Relaxing is also a simple way to prepare.

    ReplyDelete