Monday, April 4, 2011

Homonyms Poems


I can’t wait for the new school year to start

My favorite part of last year was right before school, the walking part

I remember the scent of the morning dew

And when the wind blew by my face I would do as I always did do

I looked down at the road, and I did not know what was ahead of me

I could hear someone in my presence ahead, so I stepped on a wood rail steadily

I had to balance my weight and then I jumped off and finished my hike

I did this all week whether the weather was good or bad, and I never rode a skateboard or bike

This whole year I plan to walk, but not only to school, but after

I do not know where I was headed; I just followed the breeze which carried laughter

I saw about four people, two, and then no one was in my view and I felt alone

And that was my que to turn around and go home.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Joseph, Nice Picture That Is A Really Good Example.

    ReplyDelete