Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fourth Quarter Kickoff Reflection


The fourth quarter kickoff's intentions are great. At first, all the classes were separated and each of them participated in an activity. Us sophomores watched a great movie and did a little activity regarding the movie. Then we were separated into teams to compete in several sports. I could not participate due to my knee injury which still leaves me crippled. So, before the day was over Pablo and I went back to my house early and I slept. I was happy I was able to return home earlier than anyone else. That was the fourth quarter kickoff for S.P.A.

7 comments:

  1. That sounds like it was a boring day for you. You were lucky that you got to go home and sleep though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. I agree with Destiny. Did you have a nice nap? Keep up the great work! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would of hated to be hurt during this because it would have been boring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was crippled that day, it was so boring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha you are so lucky for not having to participate in that afternoons activities but like Chanda said " I wish I was crippled for the day to" haha but keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds boring but your lucky you got to go home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats unfair!!! Then again it kind of sucks for you not to be able to play.

    ReplyDelete