Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Portfolio - My Educational Experiences


Due to my educational experiences, I am currently succeeding in school. I have had a great foundation which has started me off great. I attended Laurel Elementary school in Whittier California. At this school I pushed hard but only because I was pushed by others. I believe this school had a great impact on my qualities and the people around me were even more greater. If I didn't attend this school my whole view of school would have been different. For middle school I mostly attended Pershing Middle School. This school is where I found myself and although academic wise it was sort of a set back it was a great influence on my social life. I was the president and Pershing Middle and it was nothing but positive for me. The last school that has had a great reflection on my life is this school, San Pasqual Academy. This school is a bit corrupt due to administration and student's view and opinions but none of that matters when it comes down to my grades. All that matters is my diploma, and I have the incentives of a car and many scholarships. I plan to take advantages of these opportunities with full force. All these schools shaped who I am in school right now. To view my academic timeline click the link below:

bit.ly/jp9dNa

4 comments:

  1. Good Job Jojo!!! That's good that you had a good start. Keep doing good and pushing your self. I know you can do your work, you just have to put your head in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good thing that you had people there to push you and that you have a clear mind when it comes to your academics. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Destiny. I wish that I had people to push me as they did you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joseph, this is a very well-written paragraph. :)
    You shouldn't settle for a high school diploma. Think ahead of that: a degree in ________?
    :)

    ReplyDelete