Tuesday, May 31, 2011

End of Year Reflection – Greatest High School Obstacle


I have had many dilemmas and obstacles the last two years of high school. The reason for this because my hardest obstacle continuously happens. This obstacle is controlling my social and my academic life. The time schedule is quite rough and I love having my social time. I have gotten better with controlling my actions and managing my time, but it still affects me. If I could give any advice to the next class it would be to manage their time wisely and not to procrastinate as I do. It will help in the long run because that was my biggest obstacle in my high school years.

8 comments:

  1. That is great advice. It is also nice that you tell the truth and put out advice for the next class. Great job Jojo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will Joe, I know you can do it though..i know you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Jojo and I know that you can do whatever you want when you put your mind to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your blog post because everyone doesn't really think of the time wisely it goes by quick and if they are messing up it's going to be difficult for them to get caught up. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post had me very interested. A agree though. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Job Joe, I have this same problem so I agree with you a lot, Do no Procrastinate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean do not procrastinate... b.t.w I like the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was once told by a smart individual, don't advocate against procrastination but just to do it right.

    ReplyDelete