Wednesday, June 1, 2011

End of Year Reflection – Greatest High School Achievement


My greatest high school achievement is achieving a 4.0 in third quarter. I tried so hard and I actually succeeded. This is a great example that what ever you put your mind to you can do. I devoted my time, effort and energy into my academics and it paid off, literally. Especially since everyone who got a 4.0 received $200.00. When I attended the awards ceremony I wasn't sure if I was going to receive an award for a 4.0. I was still second guessing my grade in one class. I went to the auditorium where they were holding the ceremony and I was nervous. When they announced my name I knew that I achieved my goal. I was excited and happy. Now I need to continue doing so.

4 comments:

  1. You work very hard. You deserve to get a 4.0. Keep up the good work and it'll pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that getting that 4.0 was a great thing to achieve and easy for you, your one of the smartest people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jojo I see you work really hard in evreything you do, remember good things come to good people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its great achieving a 4.0 GPA that is something to be proud of. Hope you keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete