Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Playwrights Project Play Completion Reflection


I feel very confident now that my play is done. For example, I know that I have edited my paper, and many others edited my paper, so I am positive it is almost perfect. Also, the emotion and devotion put in the play was from the heart so I know that my play is real and bad things like this are unfortunate and occur. It's a shame how life can be twisted, but put all these things in a play and it is inspiring. Well at least I thought it was. That's why I am so comfortable with knowing that my play is legit. If my play was published and performed professionally every week I will feel accomplished. And I would know the kid whose story it is will feel great because he knows people actually care for such misfortune lives.

2 comments:

  1. it is good to hear that you actually put your devotion into your play it really shows that you are very dedicated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really sweet Joseph. I didn't know that your play was based off of someones actual life. I also agree about how life can be unfortunate but then people have to make the best of it. I can't wait to see part of you play.

    ReplyDelete