Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Comment-Seeking Post


Basketball is a great sport that contains many great athletes. My favorite basketball teams, of course repping L.A. are the Lakers. The Lakers are in the second round of the playoffs playing against the Mavs. The Mavericks are an alright team, but should not of won the first game of the second series. This game got me frustrated, a lot! Other than my favorite team which have won 2 consecutive championships in a row and 12 others in the past. Kobe has five of those rings. The M.V.P. for this year is Derrick Rose, the starting point guard from the Bulls. Rose is a sophomore in the NBA, and is doing fantastic. I would trade him for Derrick Fisher any day. Although this year the player with the highest leading points is Kobe Bryant with an average of 36 points a game. The leader with rebounds is Dirk Nowitzki for the Mavericks, with an average of 14. And for assists it would be the Kidd, who also plays for the Mavericks, with an average of 11. Playoffs are exciting, and truthfully I would want the Bulls to meet us Lakers at the playoffs. And at the end Kobe will have as many rings as Jordan. Now that is victory!

7 comments:

  1. dude nice post, man I like basketball but I don't think it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me think of what I wished our season looked like, I would like to see the Bulls and Lakers at the playoffs, because my CASA likes the Bulls, but over all I think that this is a really good post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is interesting to me I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From your post, I learned that you love to play Basketball a lot. I remember seeing you in the gym playing Basketball for the first time, you aren't bad at all. Great job for writing such a detailed post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From your post, I learned that you love basketball. Not only to play but to watch and follow it. You are a true basketball fan and you will make it big someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. From your post, I learned taht you are a huge basketball fan and you love to play the sport also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In your post, you said, "us Lakers." Did you join the team when I wasn't looking?

    ReplyDelete