Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kids in the Mud Scene





Characters: Sarah: Chris' older sister, 7, brat, loving
Chris : Sarah's younger brother, 5, naive, whines a lot.

Setting: In the backyard sandbox, at 3:30 p.m., right in front of the garage.

At Rise: Chris and Sarah are laying in the sandbox getting all dirty.


Chris:
Sis, I want to be the bad guy!

Sarah:
O.k. Fine, but I'm the princess the good guys save.

Chris:
Ahhh! I'm going to get you!

Sarah:
Help good guys! Help!

Chris:
Haha, never!

Sarah:
I don't want to play no more. I want to play with the hose again. Then we can jump back in the sandy. Hahaha

Chris:
I want water too!

Sarah:
Okay come play with me Chris.

Chris:
Yay!

Sarah:
Turn it on brother!

6 comments:

  1. Haha this is very funny Joe, I can imagine you acting it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very detailed JoeJoe. That does sound like something you would write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a Joseph play. I mean it is so you. From begging to end. good job, It feels like it bounced around a lot but over all I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe This Is Cute... Good Job Gamberro You Did Good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Scene is very entertaining and fun. It reminds me of when I was younger at the beach. Great job jojo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your scene had a lot of energy coming from the characters voices. I could tell by just reading it. I think you did a good job. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete