Sunday, May 22, 2011

SPA Prom 2011


Prom was on Friday the 20th. This was the same day as my brothers birthday. At first I wasn't going to go, but I ended up going. My tuxedo that I ordered was messed up and they delivered me a pink vest. I had to rush to the mall and buy suspenders because I decided I didn't want to wear a vest. They cost $60.00 but I guess it was worth it. Then it we all left. I think the fact that this year the genders were separated by buses is a bit ridiculous, but then again I understand. At prom they had a photo booth, and we all took many pictures. Then we ate very delicious food. After we ate the prom court was announced and other awards were given out. I won an award for best shoes. Everyone danced for a couple more hours and it was alright. I thought last year's prom was more fun, but I can't complain.

5 comments:

  1. I agree, I think that last year was better, and I liked your shoes. The photo booth was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That suck that they messed up on your tux. :( At least you had fun though that's what counts the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea I want your shoes they were fresh... Okay??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it was a good idea to have the busses separated. When I was in high school, I know my friends sometimes got in trouble on mixed busses. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with your blog post but i wished i have done better this year academically.

    ReplyDelete