Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Portfolio - Improvement


Over the past two years I have made many improvements in my social and academic life. I have been taught many rules within grammar that I was not aware of before. Since I have been in high school I have also been taught greater vocabulary which helps me write better. I have always been able to read well, but since I have attended S.P.A. it has gotten better. I am able to read more sufficiently and with emotion, rather than before when I was shy. Another thing that I have improved is my speaking skills. I have done many exercises. For example, ten second sound off and we do that almost every day. This helps my public speaking and it helps my insecurity of speaking aloud. My group-working skills before high school were a bit different because as years went on I learned to strive. And I learned to work as a team and give other people chances to strive. One more thing high school has impacted for the past two years is my tech. skills. Technology was not my main focus and/or it wasn’t available where I lived. In elementary school I was the student that would help the other kids with their computer games and teaching them how to turn it on and what not. Although these are the basics I believe that this is why technology comes easy for me to understand. I am glad high school is offering such great knowledge on such a topic that will affect us our whole life. Technology is the future. I have obviously changed over the past two years, but all these improvements I totally give credit to S.P.A.

4 comments:

  1. Its great that you were able to learn so much in the past two years. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you are using learning as a strenth in later on life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang Joe, your using big words too.. Good Job, Well I only saw one but I was kind of stuck for a minute trying to figure it out... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haaa, Nora using big words good job

    ReplyDelete