Thursday, June 30, 2011

"The Interlopers” Content Paragraph: Another Point of View (P.1)



I stay pinned against dirt and rocks. I feel my ribs touching under the giant tree. All I really see are leaves and dirt and I try pushing the giant stump off of me. When I was almost at defeat I recall saving a bit of alcohol in my pocket. I offer some to Goerg knowing he is in the same situation I am about 3 feet away from me. He denies it with a disgust look on his face. I drink the rest and then realize the ignorant feud we are having is unnecessary. I look at Goerg and he is in pain. We quarrel about whose group will get here first and proclaim they will kill one another. I then tell Goerg that I give up. I said that this feud is ridiculous and should never be spoken of again. We both agree to be eternal friends and we decide to call for help. We both scream and yell and finally about 7 or 8 figures appear a couple yards away. Goerg says it is my group because his group was smaller. And as I look on I see whiskers. Not only whiskers, but teeth and red eyes. I look over to Goerg about as pale as snow and tell him that those figures are not my group. Those are wolves.

2 comments:

  1. wow excellent post, you might want to spell check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used great description, good job.

    ReplyDelete