Wednesday, June 22, 2011

“The Most Dangerous Game” Plot Change


If I was General Zaroff I would do a couple things different. Although he invented this evil game with no nice intentions at all, it makes since why the General gave Rainsford a chance. All that did was basically prolong the evil game and Rainsford's death. All it did was teach Rainsford what not to do. I think if I was General Zaroff I would have killed him the first day when I seen him. Another thing I would've done differently is going home. If these changes occurred the plot might not have been interesting although these decisions I made were to win and not to make a book, but there would've been more hunting. And if there is more hunting then this is also interesting and I either would have had a really short or really long rising action.

1 comment: