Thursday, June 2, 2011

Playwrights Project Play Performance Paragraph


During the performances I felt astonished. Almost inspired but sympathetic. The one word that describes how I felt was touched. One of the most amazing stories I heard was Tierra's playwright. It was sad and depressing. Or when I heard mine, although I have not experienced these things, I realized how heart-braking it must be to live such an unfortunate life. And how Destiny's playwright impacted other viewers in the audience just shows how real these things are. Everybody has their story and once you put it into a movie, book, or in this case a play it reveals the depth of its reality. Everyone in this place has had it bad, but always know that someone else had it worse.

5 comments:

  1. Your play was very emotional, it really symbolizes what foster kids have went through. Great job Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang Joe This Is Really Good, You Sound Smart.. Well You Are But, I Really Love Your Blog Post. I Agree With You A Lot. Nice Job Gamberro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!! I feel that your play was good and I agree that everyone's play was a bit of their reality. Like you I haven't been in the same situation as my character but I mentally know how it felt to want to be with my family I think any kid at San Pasqual can relate to wanting to find a way out to get back home, to want to be with their family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Joseph! Your playwright was great, I hope I can get to read it later. Also, great job on the details in your post.

    ReplyDelete