Monday, June 6, 2011

Portfolio - Future


My future is a blur of goals, dreams and needs. All I want is success for my family and me. If I’m not successful my family won’t be. I understand that money does not make the world go round but it certainly does make life easier. I was told to strive, strive in life. But I believe if I can eliminate as much dilemmas and obstacles as possible, why not? If my life can be easier then why not avoid those problems and focus on the real ones that impact my life. For example, money. I can be happy without money, but I think money can make me even happier. This is so because then my blood family will have money, and my own wife and kids will have money. It won’t be an issue and if there ever is an issue I’d rather be because something happened in life that was unfortunate only because it is only normal for life to do so. What I want is a future in something I am interested in, make great money, and have extra hobbies on the side. It is very complicated to see such a successful future that consists of fame, wealth and fun. I want to be known for the good I do. I want my family’s life to be easy. I want a lot so it’s going to take a lot to get there.

To view a list of all my schools click the link below:
http://bit.ly/iiucRb

3 comments:

  1. Jojo I think you can do it you are still young you have alot of time to think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with July, you are young still, its your life you get to control what you get to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great that you care so much about your family and their well being. I know you will achieve your goals and be successful in life.

    ReplyDelete