Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter Break Experience


The most memorable experience from vacation was on the 20th, which fell on a Tuesday. That night there was a party bus scheduled due to my friend’s birthday. So, the night before I stayed the night at my best friend’s house so we can just leave to the bus together. Tuesday morning I woke up to find out that the theme for the party bus was office clothes. With nothing to wear but the outfit I took to my friend’s house I decided to go shopping. We went to the mall, coincidently seeing friends there, and first I was looking for shoes. I wanted to wear red to the bus, so I looked for some red shoes. I searched everywhere then I finally found the ones I wanted. They are red and black and they are called “Creative Recreations.” After that we went to Macy’s to buy a dress shirt and a tie to match my outfit. So, all my friends and I went back to the house to get dressed. We all suited up, except we didn’t put on our shirts until we were all ready. And when we are all ready we said, “T-shirt Time.” T-shirt Time is when my friends and I put our T-shirts on to complete our outfit. Looking very handsome, my friends and I all went to the bus drinking Dr. Pepper. On the bus we all dance well, so we called each other “The Squad.” The squad was all having a great time, and made the night super fun. After the bus my friend’s sister picked us up, took us home, and we had a miniature sleep over. This too was very fun. That night I created a Face book, though I am not addicted to it as many friends that I know, I do like it. That night I slept like a baby. That was my most memorable experience over Christmas Break.


3 comments:

  1. I like that you have finally created a Facebook account. You will get addicted very soon HA-HA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fun but I bet you mine was better.

    ReplyDelete