Sunday, January 23, 2011

Symbolism and Allegory Unit Reflection


Over the past two weeks, we studied symbolism and allegory. As we conclude our unit, I learned that what symbolism was and the different forms it can be used in. I also learned what allegory is and how it can be used to compare things. The assignment that may represent this is name "San Pasqual Academy Dragons Symbolism." We learned about allegory by reading a story in class. The blog post that represents this is named "Animal Farm to the Real World." My favorite symbolism and allegory assignment was named " “Animal Farm” Revolution at SPA," because it is a fun academic assignment that was teaching me and it was creative at the same time. After learning symbolism and allegory I have learned not to think of things so literal and more of a broad thinking to compare and contrast traits.

4 comments:

  1. I like your picture Joe, anyways you did a great job on this assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nora, your picture is nice and your paragraph is well written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture is pretty cool. Good job jojo. It looks like you leraned a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Jojo. Great picture and great work. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete