Monday, January 10, 2011

“Through the Tunnel” Prove Yourself Paragraph


Since I was just a little boy I have always wanted success for myself and always pushed myself to the limit. Although I do not have an exact experience that I remember I do know that I would always test my limits to make them expand and to prove to myself that I am better. For example, I would always play basketball with the fifth-graders when I was only in second-grade, or I would ollie an additional stair every time I would skate when I was actually into in to skating. Thought these things are small they meant a lot to me in the bigger picture. Then when it came to school I taught myself to do harder and to be as successful as possible. That is my experience with proving myself.

6 comments:

  1. Joseph! Your such a positive kid!! I love you so much!! stay positive and follow the right crowed and I promise you will succeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your paragraph, sounds like you have very high expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree stay positive and follow the right crowd and you will be successful

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you challenge yourself in school? Does an ollie equate with an A?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!!:) I agree with tierra. Its a good thing you taught your self how to do harder, it shows now a days. & its good you have a positve thought in life:)

    ReplyDelete