Monday, January 31, 2011

Dream House Paragraph with Imagery


My dream house is only a regular house. My house has two stories, and it is painted white. The outside has a color scheme of white purple and turquoise. I have a balcony that looks over the pacific ocean on the east coast. Every morning I can taste the light morning dew that drizzles all over my house. I can feel the moisture on the hand rail. I walk inside and feel on a smooth leather couch. Right in front of my couch is my hard, transparent glass table. As I head to my room, I feel my hard, black, wood bed posts. And I fall into my temperpedic bed that just surrounds my body with absolute comfort and cushions. My house smells like Febreeze because my bed is sprayed by it. Although my house smells fresh, there is still a lingering smell of new leather because I had just recently bought my new leather couches. As I doze of I can hear the ocean's waves crash and then the tide roll in. I hear seagulls that land on my porch and chirp their loud chirp. Right before I go to sleep I hear my coffee pot grinding my coffee. And as I imagine the red light going on I hear a beep. This house is not much, but it is or would be a great achievement. To achieve this house I have to just keep doing well in school, because without school there is no job, without a job there is no money, and without money there is no dream house.

3 comments: