Thursday, January 27, 2011

Third Quarter Goals Reflection


I had several goals for third quarter. My first one is to manage my time in favor to academics. Another is to do ALL my homework and classwork assignments. Lastly, it was to behave better so my citizenship can also be a 4.0. I worked hard to reach these goals but I ended up coming a little short of a 4.0. Though I did not reach a 4.0 I am doing well academically. But to actually reach these goals that aren't impossible I definitely need to study more. At the end of this quarter I believe I will be happy with my grades.

5 comments:

  1. Joseph you are a great student and I have faith in you to reach your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great, I believe in you and I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No you dont have to if you don't want to becuase if you dont all you have to do is give me ten dollars. Lol")

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very smart and I know that you can achieve any goal that you set your mind to.

    ReplyDelete