Monday, August 23, 2010

Paralyzed By Fear


Ever since I was a little kid I hated bugs, spiders the most. I used to live with my sister and my brother in law when I was about three years old. Her boyfriend would always mess with me since he knew I didn't like spiders. So, when my sister was in the shower he found a dead spider and told me he had a friend to show me. H e said he slept next to his bed every night, and I would like him. So, as the naive child I was I walked over to see his "friend" and saw the dead spider. I froze for maybe 10 seconds, then ran. He chased me for a good ten minutes until my sister finally got out the shower and told him to stop. That was my terrifying moment.

1 comment:

  1. Hahah! My mom would chase me around the house with mojarra fish whenever she made it for dinner. And my brothers would chase my with June beetles.
    :(
    Siblings can be mean >:(

    ReplyDelete