Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Day Of School

August 4th, 2010 the first day of school. It was a minimum day that day and I was kind of excited. I met all my teachers, but I only had two new ones. My first period I have P.E. and things are run different since it is ran by a different coach now. I’m not sure I like it yet but I guess I’ll have to deal with it. Most of the classes were just repeating directions so it was a little boring but I made it through the day. Throughout the whole day I was not nervous really, and this is so because I have been to 11 yrs. of school, and especially living with the students I’m going to school with doesn’t affect me at all. I was a bit excited but also disappointed because summer was so short. After all my classes I realized that I have no math c lass on my schedule which surprised me. Surprised and disappointed me. Hopefully I will change it though. That was my first day of school.

5 comments:

  1. Well not having a math class would be awesome for me, but yet I have too. Drink a lot of water, and stay active!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get a math class on your schedule yet? Most sophomores are in an algebra class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounded like a fun day of school, good luck with getting math on your schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog Joeseph. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete