Tuesday, August 10, 2010



1. I first learned how to ride a bike when I was 11.

2. In my life time I have attended about 6 different schools.

3. My favorite food is pizza, and I love Little Ceasar’s.

4. One time I ate string cheese with caramel and whip cream. It was fabulous!

5. Shaurice and I call each other Bears. We are B.I.A.’s (Bears In Action)

6. I call Amy Tigger, because she has a lot of hair.

7. I was told when I was born I had red hair.

8. When I was a little kid I would work out before every shower because my brother called me fat.

9. When I was in elementary school I only got one B.

10. Once my older brother and I found a full sprite bottle, so my brother was about to drink it before he threw it down and said it was pee. Ewww!

11. Justin Timberlake used to be my favorite singer when I was a little kid.

12. The first song that influenced e to listening to music was Skater Boy by Avra Laveign.

13. When I was a kid my brothers and I used to play tag on a school’s roof

14. When I would walk to my elementary school my brother and my friend threw rocks at me on the way and one hit me right under my eye. I told my grandmother I fell.

15. While in kindergarten I saw a Ross commercial and since they use weird fonts I thought I knew how to spell dress. I tried to brag to my grandmother, but then I just felt dumb.

16. I had a crush on my second grade teacher.

17. I always wear more than one pair of socks.

18. I have been a foster kid for four years.

19. I think wake boarding is super fun, but a bit scary.

20. I plan on getting a lot of tattoos as I get older.

21. Once I tried to kick my brother when we were changing, but little did I remember my pants were around my ankles so I fell.

22. Cookies-n-Cream is my favorite flavor of ice cream.

23. I once bought an ice cream for over eleven dollars at Cold Stone.

24. Since I've lived here I've had four roommates.

25. If I ever found who my dad was I would black mail him into buying me things because he deserves it.

2 comments:

  1. "LMAO" at number 7 and 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a smart little kid, too bad that didn't carry on. Just kidding

    ReplyDelete