Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8/17 Homework


Today i believe is my mother's birthday. I know it is sometime around today. Anyways, today I had family night and I watched the Prestige. It was a great movie, though it made me stay up late. I didn't do much except watch the movie and do homework. In the afternoon a new kid arrived and his name is Kalvin. I've met him before at Polinsky, which is kind of cool. That's about all I did today. Tomorrow is basically my last day of school because I am going on a field trip on Thursday and on Friday I am going to camp. I am very excited for camp. Well that is what I am looking forward to do and hopefully the following days won't be so boring.

11 comments:

  1. Well have fun then on your field trip, yeah hopefully your days wont be boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say Happy Birthday to Momma bear for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at camp, I just met Kalvin to! fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky! I wish to go off campus for a litle while too. Have fun and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your mom has a good birthday! Tell her I said happy birthday! I've never seen that movie, maybe I should watch it. Your so lucky that you get to get out of school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg polinsky foster kid place im probably like the only one who actually liked it. Well have fun (gamberro).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joseph & Nora: CAPITALIZE "I" when you are referring to yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ima miss you Mummble..have funa at camp but not too much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your mom has a good Happy Birthday. I was going to go camping as well, but I can't go. Have fun at camp though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have fun in camp. How don't you know if its your mom's b-day or not?

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh I wanted to go to camp to but my house social worker told my county social worker that i shouldnt go because my two baby brothers and my little sister are back home are here so yeah

    ReplyDelete