Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Most Memorable Birthday



My most memorable birthday was my last one when I turned 14. At this time I lived with my sister. So, I walked home one hot day, and my sister was picking up her boyfriend and I was home with my brothers. She came back and took me to a store to buy me a cake and some other sweets. She ordered me pizza and my family and I enjoyed that night. The next day my social worker picked up my brothers and I and took us all to Polinsky. It was a bit depressing, but I didn't really mind. It was one of the worst birthdays ever, but one of the most memorable.

6 comments:

  1. well at least you got to spend time with your family on your birthday. ")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if i were u i would be happy and i would have ate the whole cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that was a nice birthday present so you should have been happy because you got a present.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its nice that you were with your family :)...I would've felt the same way that you did the day after your b-day if that would've happened to me. I hope your next b-day is better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a good thing that you got to spend time with your family. i am sorry that, that happened that must have really sucked.

    ReplyDelete