Tuesday, August 17, 2010

8/16 Homework


Today I missed school to go on a field trip with Ms. Priester. We went down to Linda Vista and helped at a tech. training. The other students that came were Bella, Jose, and Jessica. We walked around, helped people create different accounts, and also worked on our own blog. Even though we were there to teach I learned about new website that will be helpful in the future. Mr. Walker was at the tech. training and I thought it was funny since we switched positions. I told him to stop texting and that we were done. On the way home we got a car wash, gas, and ice cream. It was very fun and I think I'm going to hang out with Ms. Priester more often.HAHA!

3 comments:

  1. If you hang out with Ms. Priester more often you're going to turn into a techy nerd.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo-Jo, I am so thankful that you came with us! I am so proud of all four of you. A few times, I looked around the room and couldn't even find you, because you were closely tutoring teachers. I would like to say that you exceeded my expectations, but I know you.

    Heather, haven't you noticed? My evil spell is working! I've already turned most of you into techy nerds! Bwa-ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete