Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Feelings about the CAHSEE


I don't think that the CAHSEE is going to be hard. I believe that if anything is going to be easy it would be the short essay we have to write. I am almost certain I will past the math portion of it, but it is the English that scares me. I think I will past it but I never really do well in the English portions of test like this. I will just try to work hard and be as prepared as possible because when the day comes I going to pass it with flying colors. And as I said before, I am not worried of the essay portion because I had a great teacher to help me learn how to write one and perfect it.

4 comments:

  1. That is just fantastic Joe I really hope that you do good on your cahsee. I wish you fantastic luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people are scared for the english portion. Hopefully we all do good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wensday i think your going to do great on the test.I have faith in you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm confident you will pass. Your very smart and dedicated.

    ReplyDelete