Monday, March 7, 2011

“Where Have You Gone, Charming Billy?” Enlist Paragraph


I would NEVER join the army unless I had a life or death reason to. I think those who join are great for taking a stand for their nation, but I also believe that those people have many other great qualities. I think one of the easiest ways to die is to join the army and if someone has a special talent is almost practically being wasted by joining. For example, someone who joins the army is most likely fit, and if they are super strong and so on then they might qualify for football or another sport if they go to college. What I'm trying to say is that there are many options rather than just relying on joining the army. Unless that is just something someone really wants to do then that's on them, but I would never join.

5 comments:

  1. Good job on this post:) Its good you made it clear that you would not join the army and gave good reasons why. KEEP IT UP YO!:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, I wouldn't join either!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jojo I just wanted to stop by and show some love to your blog. I really like your Voki by the way. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would join the ARMY. How could you not want to blast some opponents heads off. Now wouldn't that be stress relieving. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's true too. But, risking your life for your country is just speechlessly beautiful. Plus, you get to shoot people like in those video games! I want to.

    ReplyDelete