Monday, February 14, 2011

Memorable Valentine's Day


My first valentine was in sixth grade. I was only eleven years old and I really wanted to get my girlfriend something (I am pretty romantic). Also, I didn't have any money to buy her anything so I was stuck in a pickle. On Valentine's Day I had to think of something quick, and I decided that instead of writing the bus to school I would go to the store and then walk the rest of the way. The bus dropped me off right in front of "Rite Aid." So, being sneaky, I stole ten-dollars from my grandmother, went to the store, and bought a flower and some chocolate. Although I was super shy I walked with a limp, handed her the gifts, and got my valentines kiss. We were both happy, and that was my first real valentine.

6 comments:

  1. Great JOb and wonderful Post JOseph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job keep up the good work and dont let stuff get in your way even though you can be hard headed you are still pretty cool. Happy V-Day jojo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's messed up how you stole your grandma's money..but great job on your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember this story, you told me about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Thats cute. Anyways watch your spelling.

    ReplyDelete