Thursday, February 3, 2011

“A Storm in the Mountains” One with Nature


I went on a hike one day with my brother. We ran all the way to the top non-stop. It took about 90 minutes. When we reached the top I had to look down to see things. I saw treetops, other mountain tops, and lakes. I heard almost nothing but the breeze against my ears. At the top I had to climb a couple rocks and I stood on top of the water fountain. I did this to be on the highest point possible. I felt above everyone, and that I was free. It was a pretty intense feeling. This experience impacted my life by helping me understand where I concentrate better and showing me how much more of the world I haven't seen.

7 comments:

  1. That does sound very nice I wish that I would have done that instead of sitting under a tree.
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay show off good job =).But did you really run for 90 minutes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sounds Cool, But I Can Not Run Up Hill For Ninety Minutes Straight, Crazy. --NN LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. 90 minutes running!!Thats a very long time, I would have passed out ahhha but anyways great job husband:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your use of words is kind of corny but other than that I don't think I'd run for 90 minutes straight. Good job though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ran for that long! :) Dang, I bet you can get through pass the jumper thing. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I can't believe you ran for that long. Geat job! :]

    ReplyDelete