Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Free Choice Blog Post


I have been real busy lately. I have had plans on pass, homework for school, just recently quit a job, and it is getting quite overwhelming. I like the fact that I always have something to do, but now I appreciate the fact I can just relax. Now that I quit my job I have more time to sleep and get ready in the morning. I am currently aiming for a 4.0 and I am praying I make it. Though my life consists of many complicated events and things I love it. I think the way people act is so funny, while my life is fantastic. Anyways, that's just what I've been up to.

7 comments:

  1. That's good that your life is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a good thing to love your life and I couldn't tell that you have more time, you dress the same

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I wonder why your life is so fantastic??? Anyways glad you are having fun. LOL-NN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Fantastic? Really? Okay haha if you say so. Stay busy it keeps you out of drama but only if you want to be out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow your post makes me go hammer

    ReplyDelete