Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Imagery in a Selected Poem Paragraph


An example of imagery in this poem is "And sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all..." This example appeals to my sense of hearing. It almost makes me feel annoyed because birds chirping annoys me. Another example of imagery is "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul..." This example appeals to my sense of sight. This makes me feel curious just imagining the picture in my head. In addition, another example is "That could abash the little bird that kept so many warm." This example appeals to my sense of touch. just the thought of this makes me feel soothed.
The usage of imagery helps express feelings by the things it makes the reader feel and/or see.

3 comments:

  1. Great job on your post, why is your picture so small? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your post. It made sence and it was detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Joseph. Really Why Is Your Picture So Small?

    ReplyDelete