Thursday, February 17, 2011

SPA Poem


S.P.A. is only fantastic if you’re a savage

Just trying to play sports and keep up my grade point average

If you want the drama you can wrap it up and bag it

Just let it be known that Jojo doesn’t have it

S.P.A. is only what you make of it

So don’t make a mistake of it

It’s not that boring if you get a hobby to replace it with

S.P.A. has so many rules

But that’s only because it has ten-times as many fools

We have a gym, recreational room, and a pool

I just stay on the low and keep my cool

S.P.A. sometimes gets me sick and makes me want to hurl

There’s sometimes creatures running around like snakes and squirrels

I keep my focus on academics but get off task with girls

S.P.A. makes life a bit drastic

Most kids lie and stretch the truth as if it were elastic

So I just stick with 6 other people that are FANTASTIC!

1 comment:

  1. Haha this poem is hilarious! It was really good and it had my interest throughout the whole poem haha good job!

    ReplyDelete