Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Autobiographical Narrative Reflection


I tried hard to get a good grade on my essay, but it was obviously still at grade level. I think I could've kept adding on, fixing it, and spending more time on it it might of been better, which I will do with my next essay. Though on this essay, I wrote from my heart and my thoughts. Anything that I could remember from that day was written on that paper. Another thing I did well on was all the details. I provided all my thoughts and concerns at the time. That last thing I did that was exceptional was my flashback and flash forward. I spent a lot of time on that paragraph. Since I'm obviously missing something that is stopping me from being above grade level, I want to know what I need that's holding me back.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people..
    Hyperthymesia Test

    ReplyDelete