Friday, October 22, 2010

“The Storyteller” from Another Point of View.”


So, we've been on this bus, train thing for a while and I'm started to get really bored, but very curious. Not to mention, I am super hyper because the huge chocolate bar I just ate. There are so many things I haven't seen before that amaze me. For example, the cows are so awesome. I wonder if they will play catch with me, anyways that is only a one out of many interesting things that I have seen so far. I ask my mom about these things and she looks a little annoyed, but as you know curiosity kills the kitty, so I keep asking. She tells my sisters and I that we should all just sit down and and she'll tell us a story. At this point I'm excited for her story, but her stories are always boring and they all have the same point she gets across and tries to explain. Her story ended and as I said it sucked. Then, some guy was like, "That was lame," and Mommy was like, "Can you do better?" Then he did. He told this great story with a weird ending that also might of had a point too, but I didn't get it. Shoot, I just loved the story. My sisters and I were happy and when I looked over my mother seemed angry. Little did I know she was infuriated. She and the man had another little argument and I continued to act hyper and crazy, as always.

1 comment:

  1. Umm... The character who told the boring story was the aunt...not the mom...

    ReplyDelete