Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Nuisance in the Lunch Line

(First-Person)

I am so hungry! I woke up super late, ran to the cafe, and still didn't get to eat breakfast. So, at lunch I'm going to make sure that I am first in line. When the lunch bell rang I hurdled over my chair, ran to the cafe, and came to see that there were only three people in line. Well at least it's not that long, I thought. I went up to the serving section, only one person ahead of me now, and he decides to tie his shoe. I didn't really mind, but then he called his friend over and had this huge conversation about gummy bears and shoes. I was on the urge of slapping his dark neck and yelling out that no one cares, but I didn't. Instead Jimmy the chef did. Jimmy didn't take any B.S. and he wasn't taking this. After five extra minutes of my stomach aching and growling I had my food, and I looked down I noticed it was fish. I hate fish!



(Third-Person Omniscient)

Harry, a boy who loves coffee, ran in the cafe and happened to be the third person in line. He was impatiently waiting so he called his friends over and decided to talk about the new shoes he bought and how much he was craving gummy bears. Larry, the kid behind him, was tapping his foot, holding his stomach, and mumbling something under his breath but Harry didn't seem to mind. Then Jimmy, the angry chef, noticed the hold up in line and stomped to the line, bent over, slapped Harry in the neck, and said, "No one cares!" Then Larry looked at his lunch with disappointment and lunged down in his chair


(Third -Person Limited)

Jimmy the chef had a hard day today. He made many salads, made fish, and he heard a commotion in line. Stressfully Jimmy marched out towards the rampage. Jimmy, infuriated, dropped his heavy hand on the boy's neck and said, "No one cares!" Jimmy then kicked Harry out of the lunch line and making him go to the back of the line. Then, Jimmy saw Larry look at his food with disappointment and walk away. Jimmy thought he was a failure and could never make all these kids happy. Not really caring for it any longer he carried on through his day.

No comments:

Post a Comment