Tuesday, October 26, 2010

“’Typhoid Fever’– Present Tense Childhood Memory.”


Almost sleeping, I'm just sitting in the car dozing off and being really bored. My stepfather was driving and my two brothers were also in the car. Daddy, or Jamal (except we aren't aloud to call him that), said he is going to take me and my brothers to see the airplanes. He said it was called LXA or something. After listening to his annoying Arab music, and almost chocking on my sour head we were finally there. And I'm walking out thinking how it was super cool hanging out with my dad and my brothers, watching big planes, and to make things better I see a McDonalds. I didn't know what my daddy ordered me, but after I found out it was a chicken sandwich. This sandwich was delicious and nutritious. I love it! After having fun, my Daddy made us go home because something about the dark, but whatever I had fun.

8 comments:

  1. I kind of got confused on what happened. You were going see the planes, and then you were at a McDonalds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, this is confusing, were you more happy about going to see the planes or going to McDonalds?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Rebekah and Heather`s comments. It`s okay, by the way I like your blog. I want McDonalds...no I don't, I am on a diet. ^;^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Jo, this story is so cool and awsome I am glad you had a father that loves and cares about you, you are an amazing, sweet person dont ever let anybody take that away from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Chanda and Rebekah and Heather, CONFUSING.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo you spelled Lax and choking wrong on your post and its really confusing but funny Arab music. You still call him daddy that's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww cute, do you still call him daddy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its ok Jo, you can fix your blog later. Anyways this is nice to read.

    ReplyDelete