Thursday, September 9, 2010

Vocab. Short Story (9/9)


One question which caused tension, and I was the one who mentioned. His name was Jess, I asked if he was blessed and he replied yes. But that look on his face not of disgrace but of love, love of this place. Jess pulled out the Bible and said see this, without this life is full of grievance, and you will not be satisfied until you meet this. Confused, unsure, and not knowing what to do I took his word along with that Bible, now so should you. Now every night I pray to my Lord that all of his word I wish to hoard and keep it attached to me like a cord. Now to rescind the devil and resend God back into my soul, which was once alone. Now I praise him and talk to him like one of me homies so I never feel lonely because now my God is with me. A women name Haley, a temptation that drives me crazy, they can be entertaining and zany. Although I am only 14 years old I’d rather avoid the cold road. They fly at me left and right aiming for my sight when it only depends on my soul that's as deep as night. But not as dark because God is my light and makes my black part. The temptations come with bundles maybe two. When all together it all really sounds like ballyhoo. I get this all out of one speech and encounter these more than 20 times a week and that's where the problems start at my feet. Jess an angel from God along with many people is helping me survive because now I know I only have one life.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you write complete sentences, Joseph. There are some that are difficult to understand.

    ReplyDelete