Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Life in 2053 Paragraph



In my late fifties and with all my money I will be very satisfied. I will drive my flying Mercedes a floating five-star restaurant with my beautiful wife. Then I will go home to my mansion and have my robot butler wrap my grand kids Homework Machine 2,000. I think they will love it since they have so much homework in Calculus in the fifth grade. I look outside my 14 bedroom home and all I see are flying cars, and luckily mine is one of the classiest. In 2053 I am living the good life with no worries, because my fashion line is going well, my wife is gorgeous, I live in a pretty nice house, I have a nice car, and my whole family is happy. That is what 2053 is going to look like.

4 comments:

  1. Thats a good future for you, sounds like a lot of fun and being a BIG man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you feel that you would be driving one of those luxury cars in your life time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Joesph you forgot about Basketball before. Joesph #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thats a weird looking car.

    ReplyDelete