Thursday, September 23, 2010

“Two Kinds” In the Shoes of a Prodigy (9/22)


I would enjoy being a prodigy, and to be honest for the attention. It would feel great to be so famous over something I enjoy to do. If I was to decide to become a prodigy or if I had the gifts to be one then my family would probably want me to play a sport to make me "so big" in the community. Although my friends would probably support the idea to dance. If I picked one or another it would probably upset my family or my friends which would be one dilemma. Another downside to being a prodigy is that I would need to continuously use my time to practice and it might affect my social life. I am pretty good at time management so that wouldn't be to much of a problem, and if I had to choose between basketball or dancing I would just choose which ever one I like best. Though I am average at everything I wish I was a prodigy.

1 comment:

  1. Joseph, there are a few sentences that need to be edited. Please proofread your work before posting it.

    ReplyDelete