Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Situational Irony in My Life


Since I was a little kid I have lived with my brothers. My brothers and I both agreed that we would never split up and we would always stay together, and we always kept that promise until one day. On that day C.P.S. took my brothers and me away and separated some of us. And other than all the times the system has separated us we tried and tried to stay together. Then, once again we were all together again. Except this time we were all young adults and we all needed different environments to survive our teenage lives and to move on as adults. These situations may cause us to separate, but this time it was by a decision. Our decisions based on our life necessities. So, rather than sticking together as much as possible, the situational irony was that we chose to split up to succeed in life as needed.

10 comments:

  1. This is a good example of situational irony but I'm sorry you guys had to split up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute but sad story. :) Good Job by the way Joseph. But I don't really get what the Irony is...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The irony was to stay together but then splitted up. Think. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jojo,m I think that this was a bery moving post. I think that you have done a great job of mving on/ Great job!!☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joseph I thank you for being strong and good story by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DAMN MIJO I KINDA KNOW HOW YOU FEEL,IM SEPERATED FROM ALL MY SIBILINGS:( WE WERE TO STICK TOGETHER TOO BUT THINGS HAPPEND & NOW WE ARE ALL IN DIFFERENT PLACMENTS & IM THE ONLY ONE THATS NOT PLACED WITH A FAMILY MEMBER... YOU DID & ARE DOING A GOOD JOB MOVING ON!!!:) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MIJ0.!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you made a great decision for your self. Keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is good you all chose to go your own directions by your own decisions. As long as you all can talk to each other and still be tight then everything works out. Just keep moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel you on trying to stick with your brothers I did the same with my brothers and sisters but failed a long time ago. But in the end you do need to think about yourslef to.

    ReplyDelete