Monday, December 13, 2010

Shop 'til You Drop Extra Credit


Fortunately I was able to go to Shop ‘Till You Drop, due to the fact that there was not enough transportation to take the whole basketball team. When I first walked in I was joyfully welcomed, and then happily guided throughout the auditorium. We all were given new I-pods, which I am very thankful for. At this event there was a photo booth were each group can take four pictures. I took pictures with two different groups. The second group it was Shaurice, Jacinta, and I. We went in and ended up taking three different sets of pictures. This year Shop ‘Till You Drop was very fun I am very grateful to the Friends of San Pasqual.

3 comments:

  1. The photobooth was very fun..I liked your paragraph husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jojo your post is very descriptive and interesting and shop to you drop was fun I do agree.

    ReplyDelete