Monday, December 13, 2010

"Lamb to the Slaughter" - I'm the Detective



If I was a detective investigating the murder of Patrick Maloney in “Lamb to the Slaughter” by Roald Dahl, I would have first observed the gash on his head to determine what kind of weapon was used. After, I would do a thorough search around the whole house and collect any objects that may have been used to kill Mr. Maloney. I would make sure everyone else evacuates the premises so no one can move, touch, or affect any items in any way. So, if I was the detective nobody would be drinking or eating, especially at the crime scene. I would have been a great detective and I would have found the weapon based on the evidence and had Mrs. Maloney sent to jail.

3 comments:

  1. I like this Joe I think you should be an dectective when you become an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were the detective in the story and did these things, I'm sure you would of found Mrs. Maloney as the murderer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Tierra great job Jojo but your second picture is sort of nasty.

    ReplyDelete