Sunday, November 7, 2010

SPA Theme Song



To me S.P.A. has a theme that basically states living on this campus is a struggle that comes with many conflicts and temptations. The song that also has a theme similar to S.P.A is "I'm At War" by Sean Kingston that features Lil Wayne. Though that song mainly talks about being "at war" with a girl, which might be one of the struggles at S.P.A., but it talks about being a part of a miserable battle and to top it off, to live with students that have malicious mentalities. There is somuch drama on this campus that creates a "war" with the piers you live with. So, to solve that problem, NO MORE DRAMA!

6 comments:

  1. Where is the lyrics? you're suppose to have the lyrics too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Chanda.
    Please read and follow ALL direction. Failure to do so caused you to lose points.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could see the lyrics, too. I hate to think that SPA is really a battleground. High school is not supposed to be THAT bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been awhile since this post. Does it still apply to our campus?

    ReplyDelete