Friday, January 1, 2010

10 Second Sound Off [12/27]

My room is boring. It starts off with my two dresser stacked on each other then on top are my colognes. Next to that I have my two laundry baskets, one for whites and the other for colors. Then along with my baskets there is a big box of clothes that I don't wear. Alongside to the box is my also bed parallel to the wall. My bed has a green and blue blanket on it with my charger pillow. On top of my Chargers pillow I are my two stuffed animals: Tiger and a dolphin. Across the foot of my bed, on the other wall is my closet. my closet has all my clothes hung up and mu shoes aligned from the top shelve to the floor. In my closet I have two bins stacked up next to a dresser that has more shoes on it. Then following my closet is my desk with no computer in it. I put some of my drawings on it and other junk filling up the shelves.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete